Download WellData™ MobileRT for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download WellData™ MobileRT for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called WellData™ MobileRT.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download WellData™ MobileRT app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Developer||National Oilwell Varco|
|Last Updated||Aug 2, 2022|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
WellData™ MobileRT is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, WellData™ MobileRT has received over 10,000+ installs and 4.49 stars on average.
WellData™ MobileRT isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded WellData™ MobileRT onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
WellData™ MobileRT Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official WellData™ MobileRT app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get WellData™ MobileRT installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “WellData™ MobileRT” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, WellData™ MobileRT will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install WellData™ MobileRT on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
WellData™ MobileRT Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “WellData™ MobileRT” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access WellData™ MobileRT on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of WellData™ MobileRT on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Experience real-time drilling data like never before with NOV’s MobileRT
Experience real-time drilling data like never before with NOV’s MobileRT. Access and interact with all surface and downhole instrumentation data along with the daily reports needed to make accurate drilling, directional, and geological operation decisions on your favorite mobile device. Gain near-instantaneous insight through rich visualization and rig collaboration tools supported by 1-second resolution data to ensure you’re in sync with the rig anywhere, anytime. Our ISO27001 data security processes combined with integrated encryption ensure your data is safe no matter where you are.
MobileRT allows access to information for active and historical wells connected to WellData. This is the type of real-time data that all stakeholders to the well construction process (such as drilling superintendents, drilling engineers, geologists, RTOCs) need to conduct safe, efficient operations. This data gives a true understanding of what is happening within the complete drilling and rig operations process, as it happens. Utilizing data from NOV’s RigSense™ electronic drilling recorder (EDR) system or Connect data aggregator servers along with the WellData remote well communication information system, users can view drilling information in real time from a web browser anywhere in the world.
Some of the key benefits of MobileRT include:
• ISO27001 security process and SSL-encrypted data transmission
• 1-second data streamed to your mobile device with less than a second lag between rigsite and mobile device (excluding satellite latency)
• Customizable charting and EzView screens with many options including units, scaling, etc.
• Time and depth views for active and historical wells
• The ability to trace lagged channels such as gamma ray, methane GW, propane GW, total gas GW, total gas normalized, WSGD propane, and WSGD total gas
• Ability to view Toursheets, Morning Reports, and Rig Direction Reports
• Summary of driller’s notes along with ability to add notes to the rigsite charts directly from your mobile device
• Chat messaging system between any RigSense station at the rigsite and other WellData RT and MobileRT users
• Customizable home screen with favorite wells
• Create custom view profiles shared across all wells to quickly configure charts for various rig operations like drilling, sliding, tripping, etc.
• Well location mapping
• Light and dark themes
• Active internet connection such as WiFi or data plan
• RigSense instrumentation or Connect data aggregator
• Valid WellData user credentials
If you experience any difficulties installing or using MobileRT, please contact the Help Desk at WellDataSupport@nov.com or 1-855-935-5328.
Released on: Aug 16, 2017
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nov.mobilert
WellData™ MobileRT has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install WellData™ MobileRT on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on WellData™ MobileRT For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or WellData™ MobileRT for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
WellData™ MobileRT For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use WellData™ MobileRT without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for WellData™ MobileRT?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is WellData™ MobileRT Free To Use?
WellData™ MobileRT is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use WellData™ MobileRT?
Using emulators for WellData™ MobileRT is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for WellData™ MobileRT?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use WellData™ MobileRT.