Download tinyCam Monitor for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download tinyCam Monitor for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called tinyCam Monitor.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download tinyCam Monitor app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Developer||Tiny Solutions LLC|
|Last Updated||Apr 30, 2022|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
tinyCam Monitor is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, tinyCam Monitor has received over 10,000,000+ installs and 3.83 stars on average.
tinyCam Monitor isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded tinyCam Monitor onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
tinyCam Monitor Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official tinyCam Monitor app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get tinyCam Monitor installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “tinyCam Monitor” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, tinyCam Monitor will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install tinyCam Monitor on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
tinyCam Monitor Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “tinyCam Monitor” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access tinyCam Monitor on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of tinyCam Monitor on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Viewer for any ONVIF/Wyze/P2P/CamHi/Neos IP cameras
tinyCam Monitor is the best app for remote surveillance, control and digital video recording for your private or public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs.
tinyCam Monitor is the free, ad-supported version of tinyCam Monitor PRO.
Features of tinyCam Monitor:
– H.264 codec support for Foscam and Amcrest cameras.
– MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol, e.g. Dahua, FDT, Hikvision, Huisun, Reolink, Sricam.
– ONVIF Profile S IoT devices support, e.g. cheap Chinese cameras.
– P2P support for some models w/ 20 characters UID, e.g. Wyze Cam, Neos SmartCam.
– P2P support for models w/17 characters UID, e.g. CamHi.
– Support for MJPEG based devices of all major vendors, e.g. Axis, DLink.
– 2-way audio (talking and listening).
– Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled devices.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol).
– 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Group cameras by tags.
– Import/export settings to local storage or cloud services.
– CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
Upgrade to tinyCam Monitor PRO to unlock:
– No ads.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording to local storage, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, ownCloud/NextCloud) and FTP/FTPS server.
– Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
– Time-lapse recording.
– Internal web server for remote archive access and live view.
– Support for both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models).
– Front/rear Android camera support for use as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
– Face detection.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Melody playback via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
– Background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.).
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast) support. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– Android Wear support. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Widgets, floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
– Android TV interface w/ PiP support on Android TV 7.0+. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
– Tasker plugin. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Released on: Feb 6, 2010
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexvas.dvr
tinyCam Monitor has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install tinyCam Monitor on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on tinyCam Monitor For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or tinyCam Monitor for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
tinyCam Monitor For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use tinyCam Monitor without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for tinyCam Monitor?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is tinyCam Monitor Free To Use?
tinyCam Monitor is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use tinyCam Monitor?
Using emulators for tinyCam Monitor is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for tinyCam Monitor?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use tinyCam Monitor.