Download Shapez – Body Progress Tracker for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download Shapez – Body Progress Tracker for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called Shapez – Body Progress Tracker.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Shapez – Body Progress Tracker app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Name||Shapez – Body Progress Tracker|
|Last Updated||Apr 18, 2022|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Shapez – Body Progress Tracker has received over 50,000+ installs and 2.85 stars on average.
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Shapez – Body Progress Tracker onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Shapez – Body Progress Tracker app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Shapez – Body Progress Tracker installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Shapez – Body Progress Tracker” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Shapez – Body Progress Tracker will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Shapez – Body Progress Tracker on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Shapez – Body Progress Tracker” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Shapez – Body Progress Tracker on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Shapez – Body Progress Tracker on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Track your body progress and measurements
Body progress and measurement tracker with a lot of great features. Get fit and feel great with Shapez – Body Progress Tracker!
Reach your weight goal and adapt a healthy lifestyle through regular progress tracking. If you want to track weight loss or muscle mass, our app is here to help you.
You can take a photo right in the app or upload a picture from your gallery. You can also track your body measurements (up to 25 types) and your weight loss.
Free membership includes:
– Set a weight goal and watch your progress
– Select up to 11 points of measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Chest, Biceps, Forearms, Waist, Abdomen, Hips, Buttocks, Thighs or Calves
– Track 3 types of body angle: Front, Side and Back
– Set a passcode to have a secure access to the app
– Set notifications to remind you when it is time to take new pictures of your body
– Overlap camera with last progress picture/s
– See your weight loss and body measurements in charts
– Play your photos in a sequence and see your body transformation
– Compare any two progress pictures as before and after photos to see the difference in your physique and in the measurement values.
– Download your photo sequence as a GIF image
– Export all photos into your device
– You can set a self-timer to take your photos
Benefits of becoming a Premium member:
– Have the entire app ad-free
– Track additional 10 new measurements: Body Fat percentage, Muscle mass percentage, Separate measurements of Left bicep, Right bicep, Left forearm, Right forearm, Left Thigh, Right Thigh, Left calf, Right calf
– An option to track 3 additional and customized measurement points by you, which you can name as you want, for example: you can track your wrists or any other body parts that are important to you
– Track your BMI
– Synchronize with Google Fit
– Export your measurement values into CSV
– Access of Premium support inside the app, where you have priority of solving any possible issues or questions you may have
– Sync your photos into our server and have them backed up all the time
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker Premium Subscription ( for 1 month or for 1 year):
Subscription period will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, simply go to your Google Play account and turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription options and prices at the time of renewal. Your Google Play account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Connecting with your trainer:
– For this functionality you need to have your photos synced on our server, which is a premium feature
– If you have a trainer and they would like to join you on your transformation journey he or she can create their own account in our other app called Shapez Trainer
– Then you all can connect through Shapez – Body Progress Tracker and he or she can be added as your trainer
– Your trainer will be able to see your progress photos and measurements
– If you don't want your trainer to see your photos, you can turn this function off for your trainer, but he/she will still be able to see and track your measurements
More info about the app:
– Photos are by default saved in your device, but can be set up to be synced into our server
– User data like weight, measurements etc. are safely stored in cloud, so you have everything safely backed up
– You can set units to metric (kg/cm) or imperial (lb/in) easily in the app
– We recommend you to consult your eating habits with qualified professional and with a physician to prevent you from developing an eating disorder.
Released on: Jul 30, 2018
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shapezapp.app
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Shapez – Body Progress Tracker on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Shapez – Body Progress Tracker For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Shapez – Body Progress Tracker for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Shapez – Body Progress Tracker without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Shapez – Body Progress Tracker?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Shapez – Body Progress Tracker Free To Use?
Shapez – Body Progress Tracker is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Shapez – Body Progress Tracker?
Using emulators for Shapez – Body Progress Tracker is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Shapez – Body Progress Tracker?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Shapez – Body Progress Tracker.