Are you looking for a way to download Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Name||Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control|
|Last Updated||Mar 6, 2019|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control has received over 10,000+ installs and 4.91 stars on average.
Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Switch or Pulse Raspberry Pi GPIO Pins on up to 10 Pi’s on Android (#PiRelay)
Raspberry PiRelay – The easy way to Switch Relays using the GPIO Pins on a Raspbery Pi. Control anything from 1 to 100 Relays connected to between 1 and 10 different RaspberryPi's
1. First run the following 4 commands on your RaspberryPi:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wiringpi apache2 libapache2-mod-php -y
sudo wget https://pirelay.jasonfindlay.com/downloads/gpio.dl
sudo mv gpio.dl /var/www/html/gpio.php
2. Download PiRelay App
3. Set your Pi IP address in PiRelay app settings.
Tip: Run command ifconfig on your RaspberryPi to find it's IP address.
For more infomration visit: http://bit.ly/pirelay
PREREQUISITE: You must have a Raspberry Pi to use this ap (i.e. https://www.raspberrypi.org/) and then follow the set up procedure to install the software onto your Pi.
PiRelay is the original and best app for use with Raspberry Pi's running the PiRelay software to Switch or Pulse the GPIO pins on up to 10 Raspberry Pi's with Switch/Pulse control of up to 100 Relays/GPIO pins.
This app can be used to control virtually anything that uses an electronic switch to operate.
For example: Switch on/off Lights, open/close Electronic Garage Doors, open/close Gates, Unlock Doors, Control Heating, Cooling etc.. Anything you can think of that you might want to control, if you can wire it up, PiRelay can control it.
**\\ Share a YouTube Video of your Project //** – Use keyword: PiRelayApp to share your creation with the PiRelay community.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must follow the instructions to install PiRelay onto your Raspberry Pi before this app will work.
Ask questions in the PiRelay thread on the Raspberry Pi forum: http://bit.ly/RPiForumPiRelay
Features of PiRelay
– Control up to 100 Relays
– Use up to 10 Raspberry Pi's
– Swipe down to refresh relay status
– Ability to send a pulse signal (i.e. Switch relay on then immediately off)
– Ability to assign Icons to relays
– Alternative On/Off Icons
– Refresh relay status
– Screen rotation
– Pi Header Diagrams for Rev1 (P1) & Rev2 (J8) boards
– Ability to change the Title Bar Name
– Ability to set the Wiring Pi Pin # used by each relay
– Free App (Ad Supported) with optional "In App Purchase" to remove ads
© 2013 – 2020 JasonFindlay.com
Released on: Nov 16, 2013
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonfindlay.pirelaypro
Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control Free To Use?
Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control?
Using emulators for Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Raspberry Pi Relay – GPIO Control.