Download PATLink for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download PATLink for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called PATLink.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download PATLink app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Last Updated||Nov 10, 2021|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
PATLink is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, PATLink has received over 5,000+ installs and 4.49 stars on average.
PATLink isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded PATLink onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
PATLink Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official PATLink app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get PATLink installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “PATLink” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, PATLink will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install PATLink on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
PATLink Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “PATLink” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access PATLink on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of PATLink on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
A powerful tool that makes PAT testing fast and simple.
PATLink Android enables the user to scann the QR codes which contain information of the previous results, the test status, and the previously used test sequence. Based on this information the user can start the retest of the appliance with a single press on the Android Application.
Demo version is free and operational with time delays, to Activate contact your local supplier to purchase activation code to remove time delays.
PATLink Android is compatible with the following test instruments:
• MI 3309 DeltaPAT (FW 1.151 or above)
• MI 3311 GammaPAT (FW 1.87 or above)
• MI 3310 SigmaPAT (FW 1.86 or above)
• On – site comparrison of the test results
• Creation of the custom database
• Use of Smart phones camera for the QR and Barcode scanning
• Use of Smart Phones virtual keyboard
*FW version on MI3309 and MI3311 should be 1.87 or above
*FW version on MI3310 should be 1.86 or above
Nexus 7 is problematic because it only has front facing camera. Camera also has very low resolution so it is practically useless for QR and barcode scanning.
Measuring and Regulation Equipment Manufacturer
Released on: May 1, 2013
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=si.metrel.patlink
PATLink has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install PATLink on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on PATLink For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or PATLink for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
PATLink For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use PATLink without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for PATLink?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is PATLink Free To Use?
PATLink is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use PATLink?
Using emulators for PATLink is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for PATLink?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use PATLink.