Download NOVA Video Player for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download NOVA Video Player for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called NOVA Video Player.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download NOVA Video Player app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Name||NOVA Video Player|
|Last Updated||Jun 23, 2022|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
NOVA Video Player is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, NOVA Video Player has received over 500,000+ installs and 4.35 stars on average.
NOVA Video Player isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded NOVA Video Player onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
NOVA Video Player Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official NOVA Video Player app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get NOVA Video Player installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “NOVA Video Player” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, NOVA Video Player will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install NOVA Video Player on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
NOVA Video Player Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “NOVA Video Player” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access NOVA Video Player on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of NOVA Video Player on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Video player for local/network content with subtitle/metadata download support
Nova is an opeN sOurce Video plAyer designed for tablets, phones and AndroidTV devices.available at https://github.com/nova-video-player/aos-AVP
– Play videos from your computer, server (FTP, SFTP), NAS (SMB, UPnP)
– Play videos from external USB storage
– Videos from all sources integrated in a unified multimedia collection
– Automatic online retrieval of movie and TV show descriptions with posters and backdrops
– Integrated subtitle download
– Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
– Multi-audio tracks and mutli-subtitles support
– Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
– Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
– Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
– AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based TV-boxes
– 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom formats playback for 3D TVs
– Audio Boost mode to increase the volume level
– Night Mode to dynamically adjust the volume level
Browse the way you want:
– Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
– Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
– Browse TV shows by seasons
– Folder browsing supported
And even more:
– Multi-device network video resume
– NFO metadata processing for descriptions and posters
– Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
– Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
– Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
– Manually adjust audio/video synchronization
– Track what your collection and what you have watched via Trakt
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please check our Reddit support community at this address: https://www.reddit.com/r/NovaVideoPlayer
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in the application preferences.
You are welcome to contribute to the translation of the application at https://crowdin.com/project/nova-video-player
NOVA stands for opeN sOurce Video plAyer.
Released on: Aug 19, 2018
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.courville.nova
NOVA Video Player has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install NOVA Video Player on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on NOVA Video Player For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or NOVA Video Player for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
NOVA Video Player For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use NOVA Video Player without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for NOVA Video Player?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is NOVA Video Player Free To Use?
NOVA Video Player is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use NOVA Video Player?
Using emulators for NOVA Video Player is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for NOVA Video Player?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use NOVA Video Player.