Download NetPhone Mobile 2013 for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download NetPhone Mobile 2013 for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called NetPhone Mobile 2013.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download NetPhone Mobile 2013 app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Name||NetPhone Mobile 2013|
|Developer||Swyx Solutions GmbH|
|Last Updated||May 25, 2018|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
NetPhone Mobile 2013 is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, NetPhone Mobile 2013 has received over 5,000+ installs and 4.49 stars on average.
NetPhone Mobile 2013 isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded NetPhone Mobile 2013 onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
NetPhone Mobile 2013 Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official NetPhone Mobile 2013 app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get NetPhone Mobile 2013 installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “NetPhone Mobile 2013” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, NetPhone Mobile 2013 will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install NetPhone Mobile 2013 on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
NetPhone Mobile 2013 Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “NetPhone Mobile 2013” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access NetPhone Mobile 2013 on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of NetPhone Mobile 2013 on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
NetPhone Mobile App allows you full access to your Octopus Netphone environment.
The Netphone Mobile App allows you to have full access to your Octopus Netphone telephony environment even whilst on the move, plus you can still have the option to be reached using a “One number” concept.
##### Please note: You must have Octopus Netphone 2013 R3, Octopus Netphone WebAccess 2013 R3 and corresponding NetphoneMobile licenses in order to use Netphone Mobile #####
Netphone Mobile is an application optimized for the iPhone, setting up a connection via GPRS, UMTS or WLAN to the NetphoneServer. The App enables you to have full access to global and personal Octopus Netphone Phonebooks, as well as to your Caller and Redial lists.
For each entry, you can view full contact details such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses and even an image for the contact. You can then initiate further actions such as calling the contact or sending an e-mail.
Within the global contacts in Netphone Mobile, the current status ("Available ", "Logged off", "Speaking", "Away" or "Do not disturb") is shown for every Octopus Netphone user in your company. Since it is possible to present the global phonebooks of multiple NetphoneServer in a unified form, cross-server status signaling is achieved.
Features of Netphone Mobile at a glance:
– Connection to the Netphone Mobile Extension Manager (MEM) for telephone calls via GSM
– IP connection to NetphoneServer for the exchange of presence information, Caller and Redial lists
– "One Number" concept for incoming and outgoing calls
– Access to central phonebooks and caller lists, including presence information
– Access to your local iPhone contacts to make calls via Octopus Netphone
– Set and modify your own status /status text
– Telephony functions such as call transfer, collaboration, conferencing, recording via function codes
– E-mail receipt of voicemail and fax messages
– Access to the cached copy of the central phonebook and caller list when no network connection is available
– Fast Dial via IP connection
New features in Netphone Mobile 2013:
– Caching of contact information for quick loading times
– Use of the camera function* to upload individual user pictures
– Usage when in offline mode
– Support for the newest iPhone devices
– Requirement: Android 2,3,3 or higher
*this function requires access confirmation
Released on: Dec 20, 2013
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swyx.ippbxmobiletcom2013
NetPhone Mobile 2013 has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install NetPhone Mobile 2013 on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on NetPhone Mobile 2013 For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or NetPhone Mobile 2013 for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
NetPhone Mobile 2013 For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use NetPhone Mobile 2013 without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for NetPhone Mobile 2013?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is NetPhone Mobile 2013 Free To Use?
NetPhone Mobile 2013 is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use NetPhone Mobile 2013?
Using emulators for NetPhone Mobile 2013 is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for NetPhone Mobile 2013?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use NetPhone Mobile 2013.