Download Magic Cube for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download Magic Cube for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Puzzle app called Magic Cube.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Magic Cube app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Last Updated||Jul 27, 2022|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Magic Cube is among the Puzzle apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Magic Cube has received over 1,000,000+ installs and 4.31 stars on average.
Magic Cube isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Magic Cube onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Magic Cube Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Magic Cube app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Magic Cube installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Magic Cube” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Magic Cube will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Magic Cube on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Magic Cube Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Magic Cube” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Magic Cube on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Magic Cube on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Classic Rubik puzzle. Built-in Tutorials, Solver, Pretty Patterns!
– Cubes from 2x2x2 to 7x7x7 (+ bandaged variants)
– Pyraminxes from 3x3x3 to 5x5x5 + Jing's Pyraminx
– Megaminxes from 2x2x2 to 5x5x5
– Octahedrons from 2x2x2 to 4x4x4
– Trajber's 3×3 and 4×4 Octahedrons
– Skewb, Master Skewb, Skewb Ultimate
– Dino Cube (6 and 4 color)
– Helicopter Cube, Rex Cube, Redi Cube, Ivy Cube
– Square-1 and Square-2
– Mirror Cubes (2x2x2 to 4x4x4)
– Cuboids (2x2x3, 3x3x2, 3x3x4)
– Windmill Cube, Fisher Cube, Axis Cube
Learn how to solve all the above puzzles by watching Tutorials available in many languages!
Discover 2500 'Pretty Patterns' – sequences of moves that result in a pretty, wild, or otherwise interesting pattern (be sure to check out the spectacular 'I Love U' 5x5x5 pattern!)
Set up a starting position on your 3x3x3 Cube and solve it with a built-in near-perfect Solver.
Measure up against other cubers on the High Scores list!
Released on: Apr 16, 2020
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.distorted.magic
Magic Cube has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Magic Cube on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Magic Cube For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Magic Cube for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Magic Cube For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Magic Cube without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Magic Cube?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Magic Cube Free To Use?
Magic Cube is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Magic Cube?
Using emulators for Magic Cube is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Magic Cube?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Magic Cube.