Download Machinist Calc Pro 2 for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download Machinist Calc Pro 2 for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called Machinist Calc Pro 2.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Machinist Calc Pro 2 app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Name||Machinist Calc Pro 2|
|Last Updated||Jun 27, 2019|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Machinist Calc Pro 2 is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Machinist Calc Pro 2 has received over 1,000+ installs and 4.49 stars on average.
Machinist Calc Pro 2 isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Machinist Calc Pro 2 onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Machinist Calc Pro 2 Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Machinist Calc Pro 2 app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Machinist Calc Pro 2 installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Machinist Calc Pro 2” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Machinist Calc Pro 2 will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Machinist Calc Pro 2 on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Machinist Calc Pro 2 Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Machinist Calc Pro 2” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Machinist Calc Pro 2 on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Machinist Calc Pro 2 on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 machining calculator, now with materials!
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 machining calculator now includes materials and tool settings combined with DOC and WOC to solve all your speed and feed calculations for face, end or slot milling plus turning, drilling and boring. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
This machining calculator has more complete Thread data than the Machinery's Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 machining calculator is ideal for machining pros and machine shop owners who want to increase productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production and reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs. A must-have for all machinists and machine shops.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro 2 calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left – to – right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
• NEW – Machining-specific keys to enter or calculate Surface Feet per Minute (SFM), Inches per Tooth (IPT), Inches per Minute (IPM), Inches per Revolution (IPR), # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC)
• NEW – Materials – Choose from 20 popular Materials
• NEW – Processes – Face Milling, End Milling, Slot Milling, Turning, Boring, Drilling
• NEW – Tools – High Speed, Carbide and High Performance
• Speeds and Feeds – Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth, Number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning (RCT) adjustment factor with the Speeds and Feeds functionality
• Thread Size – Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
• Drill Point – Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
• Drill Size – Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
• 3-Wire Measure – Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Trigonometric Functions – Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Right Triangle Math – Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
• Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts – enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
• Thread Classification Tables
– Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
– External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
– Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
– External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
◦ Decimal Inches/mils
◦ m, mm, cm
◦ Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
• Calculate for Milling, Turning, Drilling & much more.
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
Released on: Dec 24, 2014
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calculated.louise
Machinist Calc Pro 2 has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Machinist Calc Pro 2 on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Machinist Calc Pro 2 For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Machinist Calc Pro 2 for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Machinist Calc Pro 2 For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Machinist Calc Pro 2 without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Machinist Calc Pro 2?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Machinist Calc Pro 2 Free To Use?
Machinist Calc Pro 2 is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Machinist Calc Pro 2?
Using emulators for Machinist Calc Pro 2 is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Machinist Calc Pro 2?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Machinist Calc Pro 2.