Download Flashlight for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download Flashlight for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called Flashlight.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Flashlight app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Last Updated||Jun 19, 2021|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Flashlight is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Flashlight has received over 5,000+ installs and 4.49 stars on average.
Flashlight isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Flashlight onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Flashlight Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Flashlight app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Flashlight installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Flashlight” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Flashlight will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Flashlight on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Flashlight Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Flashlight” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Flashlight on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Flashlight on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Small and easy to use LED flashlight with adjustable color display brightness
It's free, small and easy to use application will allow you to use your android device not only as LED flashlight but also as a colored torch. There is just a short list of supported features:
* LED flashlight
* Adjustable brightness
* Color display
* You can add or remove any supported feature
* You can turn on/off gestures
* You can turn off ads
Released on: Dec 30, 2017
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diemagd.illumination
Flashlight has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Flashlight on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Flashlight For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Flashlight for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Flashlight For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Flashlight without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Flashlight?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Flashlight Free To Use?
Flashlight is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Flashlight?
Using emulators for Flashlight is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Flashlight?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Flashlight.