Download Department of Lands and Survey for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download Department of Lands and Survey for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called Department of Lands and Survey.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Department of Lands and Survey app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Name||Department of Lands and Survey|
|Developer||Jordan eGov Program|
|Last Updated||Mar 23, 2017|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Department of Lands and Survey is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Department of Lands and Survey has received over 100,000+ installs and 4.49 stars on average.
Department of Lands and Survey isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Department of Lands and Survey onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Department of Lands and Survey Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Department of Lands and Survey app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Department of Lands and Survey installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Department of Lands and Survey” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Department of Lands and Survey will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Department of Lands and Survey on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Department of Lands and Survey Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Department of Lands and Survey” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Department of Lands and Survey on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Department of Lands and Survey on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
DLS app is designed to provide many services for citizens
The application of the department of lands and Survey (DLS) aims to facilitate the provision of the department's services to citizens electronically around the clock
The application offers the following services:
– Find a land parcel by entering the following information (the Governorate, the Directorate, the village, blocks, sector, parcel number) or its coordinates, and show how to go to it.
– Display a land parcel coordinates through entering the following information (the Governorate, the Directorate, the village, blocks, sector, parcel number)
– Showing the land parcel information for the current location of the user via satellite
To connect with the organization and find out the latest developments, please visit the official website http://www.dls.gov.jo
For your feedback, please send email to:
Released on: May 23, 2016
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jo.gov.dls
Department of Lands and Survey has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Department of Lands and Survey on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Department of Lands and Survey For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Department of Lands and Survey for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Department of Lands and Survey For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Department of Lands and Survey without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Department of Lands and Survey?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Department of Lands and Survey Free To Use?
Department of Lands and Survey is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Department of Lands and Survey?
Using emulators for Department of Lands and Survey is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Department of Lands and Survey?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Department of Lands and Survey.