Download Daily Money+ for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download Daily Money+ for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called Daily Money+.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Daily Money+ app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Last Updated||Mar 5, 2019|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Daily Money+ is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Daily Money+ has received over 100,000+ installs and 4.49 stars on average.
Daily Money+ isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Daily Money+ onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Daily Money+ Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Daily Money+ app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Daily Money+ installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Daily Money+” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Daily Money+ will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Daily Money+ on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Daily Money+ Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Daily Money+” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Daily Money+ on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Daily Money+ on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Free, No Ads, daily money, income, expense, asset and liability balance tracker
*↓↓↓Read few notes↓↓↓*
*Please post issues on Facebook page, Google Play is hard to interact*
*Vote stars ★★★★★ if you like this application.*
The original Daily Money is deprecated, It was migrated to this App(+), I will do some enhancement in 2018 at least.
This is a simple & easy , free & no Ads financial application.
* Record your daily income, expense, asset and liability.
* Multiple books for different currency or whatever.
* Hierarchical and Customizable Accounts
* Customizable start day of week, month, year.
* Asset and liability balance.
* Data backup and restore, manually and automatically
* Google Drive Data backup and restore, manually and automatically
* Export to CSV, Import for CSV
* Balance pie chart & time chart.
* Password protection.
* Large font mode.
* Search records
* Migrate records to new book
* Export balance, record to Excel xlsx
**Contact me, help me to translate it if you want your language be showing in the application**
Released on: Apr 5, 2018
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.colaorange.dailymoney
Daily Money+ has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Daily Money+ on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Daily Money+ For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Daily Money+ for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Daily Money+ For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Daily Money+ without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Daily Money+?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Daily Money+ Free To Use?
Daily Money+ is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Daily Money+?
Using emulators for Daily Money+ is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Daily Money+?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Daily Money+.