Are you looking for a way to download Copy Text From Screen for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called Copy Text From Screen.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download Copy Text From Screen app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Name||Copy Text From Screen|
|Last Updated||May 27, 2022|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
Copy Text From Screen is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, Copy Text From Screen has received over 1,000+ installs and 4.4 stars on average.
Copy Text From Screen isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded Copy Text From Screen onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
Copy Text From Screen Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official Copy Text From Screen app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get Copy Text From Screen installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “Copy Text From Screen” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, Copy Text From Screen will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install Copy Text From Screen on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Copy Text From Screen Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “Copy Text From Screen” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access Copy Text From Screen on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of Copy Text From Screen on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Copy any text as long as you can see it on your screen!
Copy any text as long as you can see it on your screen!
Featured in Android Authority's Indie app of the day http://www.androidauthority.com/copy-paste-any-text-instantly-366278/
Frustrated because you can't copy some text to clipboard although it looks like it could? This is the app for you – a universal copy and paste solution for Android!
**Only requirement is that your device is able to take screenshots (Using built in hardware short cut keys (preferred) or third party apps)**
Strong points compare to similar apps:
1) Root is NOT required
2) No complicated setup procedures – some apps require user to connect the device to a PC, download some drivers and go through a set of instructions (often painful) to enable auto screenshot. This procedure has to be repeated every time the device reboots.
3) Not running as background service – launches only when you need it.
4) Nothing in notification bar – some apps adds an unremovable notification in notification bar.
5) No internet connection required after initial download.
6) Landscape mode is fully supported.
1) Doesn't take screenshots automatically
2) Screenshots were left in device, requires manual deletion.
3) URLs don't copy well
This app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to read text from images. Yes it doesn't have to be a screenshot, you may choose any images from your gallery.
Note: OCR result for Arabic, Hindi, Gujarati, Chinese, Japanese and Korean is very bad. (this is due to the OCR engine)
Supports 60 languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bangla/Bengali, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Old), Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (old), Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Released on: Dec 2, 2013
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thesimplest.copypaste
Copy Text From Screen has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install Copy Text From Screen on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on Copy Text From Screen For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or Copy Text From Screen for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
Copy Text From Screen For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use Copy Text From Screen without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for Copy Text From Screen?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is Copy Text From Screen Free To Use?
Copy Text From Screen is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use Copy Text From Screen?
Using emulators for Copy Text From Screen is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for Copy Text From Screen?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use Copy Text From Screen.