Download BIM 360 for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Are you looking for a way to download BIM 360 for Windows PC? Then you are at the right place! Read through this post to learn how you can download and install one of the best Application app called BIM 360.
Many of the apps available through the Play Store or Apple app store are designed specifically for mobile devices. However, did you know you can also run many of those same applications on your computer, whether it’s a desktop or notebook? In this article we show how to get some of our favourites working on your Windows 7/8/10/11 computer.
This post contains information on how to download BIM 360 app on computer. Here we provide detailed steps along with screenshots to get started.
|Last Updated||Aug 24, 2022|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
BIM 360 is among the Application apps on Android devices. It has great ratings and reviews. At this moment, BIM 360 has received over 100,000+ installs and 2.69 stars on average.
BIM 360 isn’t currently available on Google Play Store. If you haven’t already downloaded BIM 360 onto your Android phone you can try downloading it directly from its official site.
BIM 360 Download For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 1:
These days, almost all applications are designed just for smartphones and tablets. Apps like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Subway Surfer, Snapseed, and many others are available for both Android and iPhone devices. However, Android emulators allows us to run those games on our PCs too.
Even though the official BIM 360 app isn’t available on PC, you can still get around it by using some third party apps. In this post, we will show you how to run apps in well-known emulators.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also download and install Bluestacks app on your macOS computer. In this tutorial we will show how to get BIM 360 installed on your Windows PC through Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Click here to download the BlueStacks app player for Android devices. If you’ve already downloaded this before, open the file.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and very simple. Once installed, launch the app.
- Step 3: You may need to wait while the Bluestack application loads. Once loaded, you should see the home screen of the program.
- Step 4: Open the Play Store app already preinstalled in Bluestacks emulator. You can download apps directly through this app.
- Step 5: Next, search for “BIM 360” to download the app on your computer.
- Step 6: After clicking on “Install App”, BIM 360 will be downloaded onto your computer. Find the application under the Apps tab within Bluestack’s interface.
Bluestack allows you to run apps directly on your PC without any additional software required. Simply launch the application we just downloaded to get started.
If the app is not available in the Play Store, you can download the APK from a third party APK site. Then there is an option to install APKs directly on Bluestacks at the bottom of the window.
If you do this correctly, you won’t need to visit the Google Play Store to download the game.
Bluestack 4 is literally six times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended way to install BIM 360 on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
BIM 360 Download for Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 PC – Method 2:
Another fast and excellent emulator is MEMU Play which allows you to run apps on any computer PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11. You can also download games for free directly onto your desktop. We will show you how to do this step by step.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your computer. The following link provides access to the official site and downloads the program. Click here to visit the official website and download the app.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for “BIM 360” app on Play Store. You will see the official app from the developers. Click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Once installed successfully, you can access BIM 360 on the Home Screen of MEmu Play.
Memuplay is a simple and easy to use. It is very light weight compared to BlueStacks. As it was designed for gaming purposes, you can play high end games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), MiniMilitia, TempleRun, etc.
Feature of BIM 360 on Windows PC 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
Publish, manage and review all project docs, plans and models with BIM 360.
With the Autodesk® BIM 360® app, BIM 360 users can access all project documents, plans and models, as well as execute construction quality, safety, and project controls workflows, from their Android phone or tablet.
This is the companion app for the users of the Next Generation BIM 360 Document Management, Field Management, and Project Management modules. The users of BIM 360 Field will not be able to access their projects using this app.
The BIM 360 platform for construction management helps your project team stay on-time and on-budget by giving everyone access to the latest version of all project information in a single app – anytime, anywhere. As a result, you can save time, lower risk, and reduce rework and errors.
Single app for all 2D plans, 3D models and project files
• Enjoy mobile access to all project documents
• Sync documents, issues, and markups for offline access
• Control file access by user, role or company
Keep project teams in sync
• Create and share markups, including freehand, shapes and text
• Visually compare changes between versions or documents
• Be automatically notified when changes are made to a document, or when an issue is assigned to you
Execute quality & safety programs onsite
• View and complete checklists assigned to you on your mobile device
• Mark sheets with pins to identify issues
• Assign issues to trades or other project team members
• Add punch list items during site walkthroughs
Optimized drawing & model viewer for Android devices
• Navigate from one drawing to the next with detail callout hyperlinking
• Use lightning-fast zoom and pan for 2D drawings and 3D models
• View 3D model attributes
• “BIM 360 is a great communication tool and has eliminated the paperwork and some of the cumbersome things that no one really likes doing anyway.” – Pat Heffron, Andy J. Egan
• “We surveyed our employees and 95% said they would recommend BIM 360 to other colleagues.” – Jo Mortensen, IKT Skanska
• "I am saving 2 hours per day by having the information to hand and not having to walk back to the office to find plans or pieces of paper" – Jamie Robert, Senior Site Manager, Hill Bespoke Ltd.
Don't have a BIM 360 account yet? Sign up for free first: https://bim360.autodesk.com
Released on: Dec 12, 2016
Get it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autodesk.bim360.docs
BIM 360 has gotten huge popularity. Here we’ve listed down two ways to install BIM 360 on PC Windows and laptops. All the said apps are used to run android apps on PCs. You can either try both the given options or pick any of them depending upon your preference.
This concludes our series on BIM 360 For PC. If you have any questions regarding how to download emulators or BIM 360 for windows, please feel free to comment below. We would love to assist you!
BIM 360 For Windows PC – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I use BIM 360 without any emulator on Windows PC?
Unfortunately, you can’t use Android Apps on Windows without an emulator.
Which Bluestack or NoX or Memuplay is better for BIM 360?
Overall, Bluestacks offers the best Android emulation experience. If you have a fast Internet connection, then you won’t notice any lag while playing games or watching videos. However, if you do encounter some lag, you can switch over to either Nox or Memu. They both work great too.
Is BIM 360 Free To Use?
BIM 360 is completely free to use and does not require any additional charges. Use it from anywhere without restrictions.
Is Using Emulator Legal and Safe to use BIM 360?
Using emulators for BIM 360 is safe and legal for anyone who wants to use it because it provides legal content and we use the Google Play store.
Is Google Play Services Needed for BIM 360?
All Android apps rely on Google Play Services and you should login to the platform. If your phone and emulator haven’t installed it yet download it from the Google Play Store to use BIM 360.